YSRCP Navaratnalu List in English: On this post, you can find the list of YSRCP Navaratnalu which also famous as Jagan Navaratnalu in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Navaratnaalu are nothing but the welfare schemes of the govt of AP. All these schemes are mentioned by the YSR congress party in their election manifesto. After forming the government in AP, Jagan govt started implementing these welfare schemes.
If you are searching for the YSRCP Navaratnalu List in English/ Jagan Navaratnalu list in English, then you are the right place. Telugu Aha is presenting the list of welfare schemes currently running in the state of AP.
YSRCP Navaratnalu List in English Full Details
- YSR Rythu Bharosa: The YSRCP promises to offer Rs 50,000 financial assistance to farmers. Starting second year, each farmer family gets Rs 12,500 per year, in addition to zero-interest loans and free borewells. Cold storages and food processing units in every constituency are among a list of benefits promised to the farmers
- Fee Reimbursement: The party, if elected to power, plans to provide a comprehensive fee reimbursement scheme, in line with late Chief Minister Dr YS Rajasekhara Reddy’s vision. In addition to complete fee reimbursement, every student gets an allowance of Rs 20,000.
- Arogyasri: The Arogyasri scheme would be applicable to all medical treatments of above Rs 1,000. Regardless of the location of the hospital, all medical expenses would be borne by the government.
- Jalayagnam: Under this scheme, lakhs of families would be benefited by the irrigation projects. Completion of Polavaram project on a war footing is one of the main agenda.
- Ban on Alcohol: The YSRCP promises to put in place a ban on sale of alcohol across the State in three stages.
- Amma Vodi: With a view to encourage the families with school-going children, the YSRCP promises to provide Rs 15,000 towards assistance to all the mothers who send their children to school.
- YSR Asara: All loans pertaining to the women’s co-operative societies would be waived. In addition to zero-interest loans, through YSR Cheyootha, the YSRCP intends to support all women from SC, ST, BC and Minority Communities, who are aged above 45.
- Paydalandariki Illu: In five years, the YSRCP promises to build 25 lakh homes for the poor.
- Pensionla Pempu: The eligibility age criteria of 65 years for the pensions reduced to 60 years. Senior citizens above 60 years age will get Rs 2,000 while the physically challenged people gets Rs 3,000 as a pension.
Read: AP Spandana Toll-fee Number
Download YSRCP Navaratnalu List in English
If you want to download the Navaratnalu schemes of YSRCP, then check the following link.
Download YCP Navaratnalu: Click Here
1 thought on “YSRCP Navaratnalu List in English Full Details”
Ya good IAM using in my school elctrion competition