Payment Status for the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2022: The Government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme to offer financial help to farmer families of scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, backward class, minority landless tenant farmer families, etc. The government offers a farming family financial support via this programme of Rs. 13500. On October 15th, the Rythu Bharosa plan was introduced. Through this programme, various other perks are also offered. Therefore, you must carefully read this article if you’re interested in taking advantage of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme or wish to check the status of your YSRRB payment.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status, Grievance Status చెల్లింపు స్థితి 2022 Overview
The launch date for this programme is October 15, 2019. In the first year, 45 lakh farmer families received about 6162.45 crore. Of this sum, the State Government has paid Rs. 3637.45 crore and the Central Government has paid Rs. 2525 crore under PM Kisan. The Andhra Pradesh government paid Rs. 6750.67 crore into the accounts of 49.40 lakh farmer families in the second year. Under the PM Kisan Yojana, the state government has contributed Rs. 3784.67 crore and the federal government Rs. 2966 crore of this total.
Following the field inspection, the beneficiaries of the YSR Bharosa scheme will receive financial support. Each eligible beneficiary will receive financial assets worth Rs. 13500 from the federal and state governments. The central government will contribute Rs. 6000, and the state government will contribute the remaining Rs. The first instalment of Rs. 5500 will be deposited into each beneficiary’s bank account on May 15, 2022.
|Authority||Department Of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare, Government Of AP|
|Name of the scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers belongs to SC/ST/OBC & Minority Community|
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2022-23
Farmers in Andhra Pradesh who fall under one of the following categories are beneficiaries of this program: Minority Community, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Backward Class. If you fall under one of these categories and are eligible for the YSR Rythu Bharosa program, you should be aware that after the release of the next instalment you will receive a text message from the government of Andhra Pradesh and your bank confirming that you have received the installment. To double-check whether the payment was
YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2022
Farmers who want to monitor the status of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Installment after it is released must go to the official website at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in and enter their login information. As I mentioned above, the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and the State of Andhra Pradesh each contribute $7,500 to the recipients of the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme, which totals $13,500. The remaining $6,000 comes from the Government of India.
The YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme was introduced by the Department of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare, Government of Andhra Pradesh, on February 15, 2019. Since then, thousands of farmers have benefited from it. To learn how to check the status of a payment, scroll down. More than 50 lakh farmers in Andhra Pradesh are receiving benefits under this programme; individuals who qualify should visit their local CSC and complete an application to be included to the Beneficiary List.
How to Login to YSR Rythu Portal?
- To sign in, you must navigate to the website’s home page.
- The website in question can be found at www.ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
- To continue, select “Login” from the homepage’s menu.
- Following that, a fresh window will open.
- You must enter your login and password.
- Enter the captcha code after that, then click the login button.
- You enter this system in that manner.
How to check the list of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme?
- You must first visit the website.
- a user who has a “Login” button on their homepage.
- If so, go to the login page and fill in your details.
- After you log in, the website will reroute you to a different page.
- Select that to gain access to the beneficiaries’ data.
- The next step is to enter a bank account number (khata number).
- Your list will then appear in a window on your screen.
What’s the process to edit the beneficiary list?
- Click here to start at the source website.
- Your beneficiary list is accessible from the home page.
- The “Edit” tab should be chosen next.
- You can enter your beneficiary information on the screen that opens when you click “Open.”
- You will learn more about Web Land and PSS in this.
- Reviewing the data, you must then press the Verify Status button.
- Following that, editing your profile is simple.
- Make sure to click the button to save your changes.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme: How to Check the Status of Your Input Subsidy
- Visit the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme website first.
- On the home page of the website, there is a link that you can use to check the status of your input subsidy.
- The next step is to enter your cell phone number or Aadhaar number.
- Your status will immediately load as soon as you submit the form.
How to Check Payment Status for the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme?
- Visit their website’s home page to do this.
- Click the “Payment Status” link on the home page to view your payment status.
- On the following screen, you must enter your Aadhar number.
- You also need to enter the captcha code.
- A window displaying the status of your payment will appear once you click the “submit” button.
How to download GO in YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme?
- Click on the provided link to download the online portal.
- Next, the portal’s home page will load.
- Visit the tab on the homepage to get to the downloads.
- Click the “GOs” button to proceed.
- You will then have a choice between two options.
- Choose a preference based on your needs.
- A PDF version of the selected file will then open for you.
- Simply click the “download” button to get started.
|Official website||Click Here|
How to check Grievance Status in YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme?
- For the most recent information, visit the main website.
- On the home page, there is a link that says, “Know Your Grievance Status.”
- Clicking the link will cause the next page to load.
- Please enter your Aadhar number.
- Press the submit button when you’re finished entering the code.
- A window showing your status will then appear.