YSR Pelli Kanuka Status Check Online (YSR పెళ్లి కనుక): AP Government has Proposed a New Scheme for Brides of different Caste. According to this Scheme, Brides from Sc, St, Bc and Minorities will get a maximum of Rs. 125000 as Marriage Gift or Pelli Kanuka. Here we will give you all the details about his Scheme Eligibility, amount, Caste and others.
YSR Pelli Kanuka Status Check Online 2021
You can also Check Pelli Kanuka Application Status, Beneficiary List in Pdf, Sanction List District wise.
|Name of Scheme
|YSR Pelli Kanuka
|Residents of Andhra Pradesh
|CM Of Andhra Pradesh
|Providing financial assistance
AP Pelli Kanuka Amount Status 2021
Feature of the Scheme
- Creates Sustainable Growth of a needy sectin of a needy Section of a Society and Improves their standard of Living in a society
- Financial Assistance will be given to only girls from Economic Weaker Sections.
- Financial Assistance will be directly transferred to beneficiaries.
YSR Pelli Kanuka Eligibility Criteria
- Must be Permanent Resident of AP State
- Beneficiaries must be at least 18 years old
- Beneficiarie’s Families annual income must be less than 2 Lakh
- Applicants must belong to Economic weaker Section of Society
- Only Girls Candidates are Eligible for this Pelli Kanuka Scheme
Financial Assiance Category Wise
YSR Pelli Kanuka Beneficiary List 2021
AP Government will offer this financial assistants only to Girls and that to only for Economic Weaker Sections in the Society.
State Level – Director of Backward Classes Welfare Department
Rural Areas – Panchayat Raj Department
Urban Areas – Municipal Administration & Urban Development Department
- Birth Certificate or SSC Certificates mentioning the date of Bride and Groom.
- Community or Caste Certificate of Bride and Groom
- Domiile Certificate, Aadhaar Card of Bride and Groom
- Family Income Certificate of Girl’s Families, Wedding Invitation Card.
- Passport Size Photos of Bride and Groom.
- Copy of Bank Account
- Copy of Ration Card or BPL Certificate.
Frequently asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Who are Eligible ?
Only Girls above 18yrs from Economic weaker sections are eligible
How much financial Assistance will be given ?
A maximum amount of about Rs.125000
Where Can I Apply ?
On Jagananna Pelli Kanuka official website, Benificiary applicants can apply directly.
- APOBMMS Loan Status 2021: SC/ST/BC/KAPU OBMMS Subsidy Status
- AP E-Karshak Registration 2021 Online | Digital Crop Booking Form Portal
- YSR Bheema Beneficiary Status 2021 | How To Check Payment List By Aadhar
- How to apply MUDRA LOAN in Telugu (ముద్ర లోన్ ఎలా Apply చేయాలి)